Friday, July 13, 2012

Blueberry Vanilla Graham


This past week I had to become accustomed to an entirely different grocery store. I found the freezer section and then scoped out what the different prospects were for the flavor of the week. The most difficult task was trying not to eat the ice cream before Friday. Since we went to the grocery store on Sunday, we had to keep it out of side, out of mind for the week.

Blueberry Vanilla Graham Verdict:

If you don’t already know my blueberry story, I can’t help you. But since I was lucky enough to have a repeat this year I will give you a quick rundown of the events. I met my friend, James, up in Vermont again this year when I was traveling the New England states. Our thing is and will always be, blueberry pancakes. We met exactly one year later to the day and had our blueberry pancakes again. We sat in the same booth and had an annoying child in the booth behind us, again. Sometimes you only need once a year traditions like this to make a friendship last. Until next year.

Blueberry and Vanilla Greek Frozen Yogurts with a Graham Cracker Swirl

For this being my first Greek frozen yogurt flavored treat of theirs I wasn’t wooed at all. With 3 more Greek flavors to go, I hope they picked up their game. The only attribute that stood out in the flavor was the graham cracker swirl. The blueberry FroYou is as bland and boring as unsweetened iced tea. For me I will never get this flavor again. The only issue now is who will eat it? Not that we have an addiction in this household, but we don’t need to add anymore pints to our own freezer selection that we already have. Yes, short review because I don’t ever want to think about this flavor EVER again.

Score:


No comments: