Friday, February 24, 2012

Dulce Delish


You don’t know how happy I got this morning when I walked into Vons. Ben & Jerry’s was FINALLY on sale…. 2 for $6! At least something in this economy is going down. I don’t think I could afford gas and Ben & Jerry’s. And sadly, I would have had to limit my driving.

Dulce Delish Verdict:

This week doesn’t bring back any memory of my own…. but when ever I have something Caramel I always think of my youngest sister, Juliann. She would always get the Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks with EXTRA caramel. There was a time when she became addicted to those things. But we all stepped in and “helped” her.

Rich Caramel Ice Cream with Dark Caramel Swirls

I scream, you scream, we all scream CARA-MEL! I had one concern with this flavor, TOO much caramel. It does say, Rich, right in the name so I worried it would be too rich. Luckily to my surprise it wasn’t over done at all. I found this flavor very smooth and perfectly portioned with Caramel and a side caramel. The after taste of the flavor allows you to just simply enjoy the simplicity of one flavor in two tones. Do I find myself getting this pint in desperate time? No! But I do see myself getting this pint when I just want to relax and enjoy a nice quiet, calm night in.

Score:

No comments: