Friday, March 16, 2012

Rocky Road-ish


I have a confession… We are officially on flavor 37 and this was flavor 28. I tasted it, posted the picture but never reviewed. I apologize! So I bought the flavor again and re-tasted it because I needed to do a true review.

Rocky Road-ish Verdict:

I am trying to figure out where the “ish” is coming from. Is it because there’s toasted marshmallow and fudge covered almonds? If so, it’s like me saying I’m straight because I’ve “ish’d” with a girl before.

Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream with a Toasted Marshmallow Swirl & Fudge Covered Almonds

Even though I don’t believe the name of the flavor should have “ish” in it, I still enjoyed the flavor. Maybe it should have been named something entirely different. But it’s a little too late for that input with the marketing department at Ben & Jerry’s. It was very creamy and could be a tad too sweet for some with the marshmallow swirl in it. But I enjoyed it so much more for that factor. Another perk to this flavor was that the almonds weren’t full almonds. They were more bit size and not overwhelming to the flavor.

I am not going to promise that I won’t fall behind again. But hey, I got to enjoy this flavor twice now. And there’s no complaints coming from me.

Score:

No comments: