Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Berry Voluntary


This morning as I was getting ready to leave Janna tells me: Don’t forget your Ben & Jerry’s because it’s been taunting me in the freezer for a few weeks. Lol. So I have FINALLY remembered to bring the forgotten pint in the freezer.

Berry Voluntary Verdict:

Do I have memories of Raspberries that I can make a story out of? NO! What about white chocolate? NO! But I will now have a memory of these two…. and sadly not all memories are great.

Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream with White Chocolatey Chunks &Raspberry Swirls

This is luckily a Volunteer flavor and is only carried at Target. I know why they cut it out and hid it in the Target freezer section. IT WAS BLAH! The mix of it all just didn’t do it for me. I can’t wait to just take it home and let it get frostbite in the freezer. The white chocolatey chunks were TOO big and the raspberry swirls we just ehh. I can’t ever describe this flavor because it was a total mess. My recommendation: NEVER produce this flavor EVER again. If you ever see it in your freezer section at Target just look at it like you would a gypsy on the streets of Italy and walk right on by.

If I recall correctly I think this is the FRIST ever 1 star flavor.

Score:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You, sir, don't know what good is!