Friday, March 16, 2012

Chocolate Fudge Brownie


When I went out to the freezer to grab from my “stash” I already had the flavor in mind that I was going to pluck for my tasting pleasures. Well, when I opened the freezer I didn’t see the flavor I was looking for. I counted the remaining pints and the correct amounts were there. I then realized I totally thought I bought a flavor that I obviously didn’t DAMN!

Chocolate Fudge Brownie Verdict:

I have to go on bragging again about my mom’s baking. I love brownies, period. But when she makes them, they are honestly the best. It’s the perfect amount of chocolate to ice cream. When we have family dinners we usually end up having that for dessert. And since our birthday is coming up, I think I may suggest that for our dessert. That or apple pie, or possibly both.

Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Brownie

CHOCOLATE is the best word to describe this flavor. It’s chocolate upon chocolate, and it was AMAZING. I love chocolate! Now if you have a weak stomach for sweets, DON’T eat this. The chocolate levels will give you a stomachache. I ate more than normal, and had a tummy ache for the remainder of the afternoon. But I don’t really care because the flavor was AMAZING.

Ok, back to the review. The chocolate ice cream was greatly flavored. As for the fudge brownies, I wish I could pick them out and just eat them alone. They brownies weren’t too big and were perfectly portioned throughout the pint. All I can say is, if you’re a chocolate lover get this in those times of need. It will work wonders.

Score:

No comments: