Monday, February 6, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough


This week I made the executive decision (as if any other opinion counts) to make this weeks flavor simple and not over board extreme. After last weeks misstep I needed to resort to something more familiar. And I feel like I accomplished that this week.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Verdict:

As a child my siblings and I would always fight over the beaters after my mom would make cookies…. and with there being so many of us you had to be creative to get that damn beater. I am sure I ate more cookie dough in my lifetime to cause all types of salmonella. But look, I’m still alive.

Vanilla Ice Cream with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I feel as my readers I have to be honest with you all…so here I go. We didn’t even use bowls this week while eating the ice cream. Veronica and I stood around her desk and ate right out of the carton because it’s been on of the days, weeks, and months. Got to love tax season. We grabbed our spoons and went to town. It hit all the right spots.

I know what you’re all thinking…it’s just chocolate chip cookie dough! But honestly, it’s the best CCCD I have ever had. I am not sure if it is the fair trade practices Ben & Jerry’s prides itself in, but the vanilla ice cream is so smooth and refreshing. The cookie dough tasted as if it just came off the beaters that I use to eat as a child. This was the PERFECT flavor for this week…simple, refreshing and well needed.

All I can say is….seconds?

Score:

No comments: