Friday, November 18, 2011

Banana Split


This morning as I was about to leave the house I realized that I forget to grab my Ben & Jerry’s…It was almost a sad day.

Banana Split Verdict:

So when I think of Banana Splits I always think of Baskin Robins. Mostly because one of my friends, Kristina, use to work there in high school and we visited it a lot during the summer. Not only did we get some ice cream on hot nights, but we also go a “discount”.

Banana & Strawberry Ice Creams with Walnuts, Fudge Chunks & a Fudge Swirl

I like all the ingredients in the flavor, and does it resemble a Banana Split? Yes! But what it reminds me of is the melted remains at the bottom of your cup. The banana ice cream is a little over powering and the strawberry ice cream wasn’t prominent enough in what I had. The walnuts were big, got to have big nuts and the fudge chunks were perfectly proportioned along with the fudge swirl. But when you mix it all together it just didn’t mix well with my taste buds. Would I say this is the worst flavor, NO, but I also say it’s not the best by far. I know some of you will hate me for not enjoying the American dessert, but it won’t be the first thing that I don’t like that you some like.

This weeks review is blah, just how the flavor makes me feel. Now I need to go to the gym and work it off because I feel like they are empty calories this week. And as my friends said…He likes bananas and nuts…me too, but that doesn’t mean they always deserve to be put in your mouth.

Score:

No comments: