Friday, January 20, 2012

Milk & Cookies


Once again I forgot my planned flavor in the freezer at home…But I had to get gas, so I just pulled into Von’s as well before I headed off to have my Friday coffee date with my dad. Which is the first in a month because his work has F’d up our morning meetings with their own meetings.

Milk & Cookies Verdict:

I think EVERY child had a memory of milk and cookies…. And if you don’t, you obviously missed out on a fundamental part of childhood. I remember always dunking Chips Ahoy in my milk and trying to get it to that perfect mix of cookie and milk. I like it when the cookie was soft, but not where it would break off and fall into your milk. It took a long time, but I finally mastered the art of cookie dunking.

Vanilla Ice Cream with a Chocolate Cookie Swirl, Chocolate Chip & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE! Ok, so if you like Cookies N’ Cream you’ll love this flavor, it’s like Cookies N’ Cream on steroids. I L-O-V-E Cookies N’ Cream, it’s my favorite ice cream. But let’s make this clear… Ice cream and Gelato are two DIFFERENT things. Gelato CAN’T be beat. Ok back to Milk & Cookies, the reason I say steroids is because you have the chocolate chip cookie in the mix. It reminded me of the texture of the Chips Ahoy I use to dunk when I was a kid. We can also call this a hybrid of Cookies N’ Cream because even though it’s VERY similar, it’s still has it’s own identity. And true to the name, I actually tasted the milk. I am going to have seconds right now.

GO GET THIS FLAVOR! You won’t be disappointed.

Score:

No comments: