Friday, December 9, 2011

Cheesecake Brownie


This weeks flavor choice was COMPLETELY out of my hands. My picking privileges were revoked for one week. This week’s scientifically chosen flavor comes from my friend Roni. She gave me her Top 5 list and I had to choose from there. Since here first pick wasn’t at the store this morning, I got to settle for second best.

Cheesecake Brownie Verdict:

I have to say since I DON’T like cheesecake, I don’t have memories that involve this dessert. But brownies on the other side….OMG, YUM! I can eat an entire batch of brownies all by myself. Then I will huddle in a corner and cry knowing that I just ate enough calories in one sitting for the entire week. But it’s so worth the tears.

Cheesecake Ice Cream with Cheesecake Brownie Chunks

Again I will stress how I DON’T like cheesecake…. and from that I will try and not be bias on my own review. But then again, it’s all about me so I can do what I please. My dislike: Cheesecake. My likes: I enjoyed that it was smooth flavored. But the TRUE savers for me were the brownie chunks. That was about the extent to this flavor.
Lesson of the week: When I pick flavors I pick to my preference and interest in a flavor. Roni obviously didn’t take into account ANY of my interests. I am not sure why she thought it was all about her this week.

On that note I will allow Roni to give you all her own review on the pint.

Hey Y'all, Roni here. All I have to say is I ♥ Cheesecake & I ♥ Brownies...This ice cream in my opinion is the best of both worlds. It's not a WOW flavor though, but still great enough to satisfy a craving of cheesecake & brownies.

Score:

No comments: